Monthly Archives: October 2012
The new library will be located on the corner of 300 West and 500 N. This is a great location, with many benefits!
- Visibility as a Community Anchor
- City / District Icon
- Appeal beyond Marmalade, such as the nearby Guadalupe neighborhood
- More outdoor space opportunities
- Accessible parking is direct
- Catalyst for Development
- Transition from Residential Development
- Potential for Roof Terraces
Don’t forget we will be at Mestizo Coffeehouse tonight, from 5:30 to 7:00 pm. We would love to have you join us for a conversation about what you would like the new library to be!
Mestizo is located at 631 W North Temple.